Get certified in 4 days and design and facilitate your own workshops
The facilitator certification programme aims to help participants to:
- experience and learn the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and its standard applications, Real Time Strategy for the Team and Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise
- learn about and experience the theories underpinning the methodology
- gain the knowledge needed to effectively develop and facilitate workshops using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® in their own area of operation
- practise designing and preparing customised applications of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
The facilitator certification programme is aimed at people already experienced in facilitating and/or coaching. It is ideal for:
- professional consultants and facilitators
- company trainers
- in-house learning and development specialists
- HR staff
- team leaders who want to use it as part of their leadership practice
- Day 1 : Introduction of the core process, key theories and design elements (application techniques).
- Day 2 : Working with the Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise application, which is a workshop developed for strategy and business development.
- Day 3 : Completion of the Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise application, followed by group work where the groups design customised workshops using the core process and application techniques.
- Day 4 : Presentation of workshop designs followed by feedback. Working with the Real Time Strategy for the Team application, which is a workshop designed to unlock a team’s potential.
The full programme runs for four days, starting at 08.30 and ending at 17.30 each day except Day 3, which concludes with a shared dinner followed by group work in the evening.
You will get:
- facilitator manual and document of qualification upon completion for each participant
- a one-hour personal mentoring call after the training per participant
Upon completion of the certification programme, participants will be fully prepared as LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitators, and will take with them:
- a complete set of instructional materials/manuals, featuring:
- an introduction to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodologyincluding its history and why and when to use the process
- the science behind the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
- step-by-step instructions for facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUSPLAY® methodology
- step-by-step instructions for facilitating the team developmentapplication
- step-by-step instructions for facilitating the business and strategydevelopment application
- guidelines and tools for designing and preparing customisedprocesses
- the opportunity – without any restrictions – to use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and the special LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials in their work
- a document of qualification that shows the facilitator has completed Stage 1 and Stage 2 certification in designing and facilitating workshops with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® provided by Per Kristiansen, Trivium.