Get certified in 4 days and design and facilitate your own workshops
The facilitator certification programme aims to help participants to:
1. Experience and learn the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and its standard applications, Real Time Strategy for the Team and Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise
2. Learn about and experience the theories underpinning the methodology
3. Gain the knowledge needed to effectively develop and facilitate workshops using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® in their own area of operation
The facilitator certification programme is aimed at people already experienced in facilitating and/or coaching. It is ideal for:
. professional consultants and facilitators
. company trainers
. in-house learning and development specialists
. HR staff
. team leaders who want to use it as part of their leadership practice
Day 1 : Introduction of the core process, key theories and design elements (application techniques).
Day 2 : Working with the Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise application, which is a workshop developed for strategy and business development.
Day 3 : Completion of the Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise application, followed by group work where the groups design customised workshops using the core process and application techniques.
Day 4 : Presentation of workshop designs followed by feedback. Working with the Real Time Strategy for the Team application, which is a workshop designed to unlock a team’s potential.
The full programme runs for four days, starting at 08.30 and ending at 17.30 each day except Day 3, which concludes with a shared dinner followed by group work in the evening.
You will get:
. facilitator manual and document of qualification upon completion for each participant
. a one-hour personal mentoring call after the training per participant
Upon completion of the certification programme, participants will be fully prepared as LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitators, and will take with them:
1. A complete set of instructional materials/manuals, featuring:
. an introduction to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodologyincluding its history and why and when to use the process
. the science behind the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
. step-by-step instructions for facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUSPLAY® methodology
. step-by-step instructions for facilitating the team developmentapplication
. step-by-step instructions for facilitating the business and strategydevelopment application
. guidelines and tools for designing and preparing customisedprocesses
2. The opportunity – without any restrictions – to use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and the special LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials in their work
3. A document of qualification that shows the facilitator has completed Stage 1 and Stage 2 certification in designing and facilitating workshops with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® provided by Per Kristiansen, Trivium.
Adres: Farm of Inspiration, Beekstraat 81, 2500 Lier, www.hoi.be/spaces/foi